Welcome back shoe fans of the world. Forgive us, but this week's post is a blatant plug. We're excited to have reached our Kickstarter campaign target, BUT we'd love to have an even bigger order book.
The campaign ends on 25th September so there's still plenty of time to grab a bargain
If someone backs us on Kickstarter
- They get to pre-order their boots for delivery January 2018 onwards
- In a size and colour they want (don't worry, we will exchange boot sizes if necessary)
- At great prices from £225 (the boots go on sale next year for £450).
Now here's where you could help AND be in with the chance to WIN a pair of Tor Boots.
...and we'll enter your name into a draw which will take place on 25th. The first name out of the hat will win a pair of Tor boots in a size and colour of their choice.
Many many thanks for your support. We're back to regular shoemaking news next week, we promise. Until then, happy shoemaking!
Standard UK prize draw rules apply:
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person
- The closing date is 8.00am UK time on Monday 25th September 2017
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over
- One winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent
- The draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- There is no cash alternative
- Members of the organiser's family are excluded from participating in the draw